Deputy Director of Nursing
We are currently recruiting Full Time Deputy Director of Nursing
The successful applicants must have the following…
- An Bord Altranais Registration
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a nursing home environment
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Ability to work day and night duty
- Evidence of continous professional development.
- Computer Skills
- Undertake the role and responsibilities of teh deputy Peron-in -charge in line with HIQA standards
- Represent the Nursing Home as a senior manager in the absence of DON and act in the best interest of the Nursing Home and its residents at all times.
The role of senior staff nurse working on the floor, with the exception when DON is absent.
To apply for any of these position please contact us by sending your CV to
00353 71 91 28430
RELIEF CHEF / COOK
We currently require a relief Chef/Cook for holiday and sickness cover.
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential.
- The role requires working knowledge of HACCP and fluent English.